This year we’re bringing back the wrap-up party!
Please join us on Saturday June 25th from 10am – 12pm on the TMD field (just south of Tuscany school)
If you live close enough to walk please do so as parking will be limited. We are keeping it pretty simple this year with a bouncy house and super slide, fun drills and games put on by Calgary West Soccer Club and an opportunity to hand out the medals, photos and balls to your team if you wish. Players should wear their jerseys.
Saturday teams there will not be a practice/game on this day. Coaches, if you can please bring your nets and balls for the drills that would be great!
See you there!
The Tuscany Soccer league does photos every year as part of enrollment. Each player receives a team photo and an individual at no cost.
When: Saturday May 14th
Where: Bearspaw Lion’s Hall (map)
Please arrive a few minutes early and have your child come dressed in the soccer uniform but no cleats please, they damage the floor!
The full schedule of times is available here: Photo Schedule 2016 Distributed April 21
Registration is now closed for the 2016 Season.
Thanks to everyone who has signed up coach, manage, and help with volunteer tasks before, during, and after the season!
Key Dates for the season:
Mid-March: you can expect to receive an email from your coach after March 15th letting you know which team you are on, which field you will be playing on, and any other pertinent information. Our volunteers are working diligently to get teams formed as we speak and we will have the information available to you as soon as we can.
April 23rd: Season begins!
May 14th: Picture Day at Bearspaw Lions Hall. Your coach will let you know what time you need to be at the hall that day.
June 25th: Season ends. More information to come during the season about a wrap-up party
Times and Schedule
|U4||Mixed||Saturday 9:30 – 10:30|
|U5||Mixed||Saturday 10:45 – 11:45|
|U6||Mixed||Saturday 10:45 – 11:45|
|U5/U6||Mixed||Tuesday & Thursday 6:30 – 7:30|
|U8||Mixed||Monday & Wednesday 6:30-7:30|
|U8||Girls||Monday & Wednesday 6:30-7:30|
Soccer registration is now closed,we are looking forward to a great season!
This is a short set of instructions for how to sign your child up for the TCA Community Soccer League. Our registration software isn’t the most intuitive so please be patient!
- CLICK HERE to go to our online registration system
- If you already have a username and password then login to the system; if you do not, then follow the instructions to create one
- You’ll need to purchase a 2016 membership to the Tuscany Community Association (this is different than the Resident’s Association which operates the Tuscany Club). To do so:
- Near the top look for Membership: Tuscany Community Assoc. and then a blue link that says “Renew”
- Click Renew
- Click “Pay now” and follow the directions
- You need to pay for the TCA membership before you can add any soccer registrations
- To register for soccer:
- Click New Registration
- Select the family member that will be playing soccer and click Next
- Select from the available soccer leagues in the dropdown menu
- IMPORTANT: Only box will only show the leagues for which your child is eligible based on their age. For a breakdown of which ages fit in which categories see the table here.
- Example to qualify for the U4 your child must have been born between Jan 1 2012 and Dec 31 2012
- OPTIONAL: Enter health information
- Read and agree to the waiver; check the “I agree” box and then click Next
- If you’d like to register another child click Add Registration and follow the same process
- If not, click next
- Select your volunteering duty and click Continue with Registration
- Select your payment method to finalize the registration
- CLICK HERE to go to our online registration system
- Programs are limited by age and only the programs that match your child’s age will be available.
- Breakdown of which ages fit which leagues is available here
Thanks for playing community soccer with us this year, we’re looking forward to a great season!!
WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE COACHES!!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Please email email@example.com if you are interested!
1 U8 Mixed Asst coach
2 U8 Girls Asst coaches
Thanks to everyone that has signed up to be a volunteer coach for the U4-U8 Community soccer league. While we’ve had a good response we’re still a few head- and assistant-coaches short for the number of kids we’re anticipating.
We appreciate anyone that wants to coach and YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH COACHING SOCCER! We’ll give you all the training you need – We’ll also give you a FREE HOODIE as a thank you!
Open sign up for all players begins on Monday February 15th and runs through Feb 29th. We’ll set the number of teams based on the number of coaches we have committed.
If you have questions please contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** UPDATED WITH ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS***
This year we’re doing a pre-order for Tuscany Soccer hoodies. We know that spring games can be chilly and these will help keep you warm on the sidelines! Look for the option to add a hoodie when you register your child for soccer. They are $35 and will be available in sizes YS to Adult XXL and watch for more details on ordering before registration opens.
The Tuscany Soccer League loves our volunteers, and to show it we’re giving away one free hoodie to each coach and assistant coach as a great big THANK YOU!
How to order
- Click Here to go to the order form
- Sign in to SportzSoft
- Update your TCA Membership (if required)
- Click “New Registration”
- Select who you want to order the hoodie for
- Select their size from the “Select registration product…” menu
- Click Add Another Registration to add another hoodie to your order
- Once you’re done adding hoodies click Next to pay via credit card
Pre-order is available until Feb 29th and hoodies will be delivered before the seasons starts
If you’re a volunteer coach please use the form here
Planning is underway for the 2016 Soccer season! The season will begin on Saturday April 23rd, 2016 and will run until Saturday June 25th, 2016.
My name is Jamie Neufeld and I will be taking over the position of Tuscany Soccer Coordinator. I would love to hear from you with any questions, comments, or feed-back about our soccer program. And as always, we are looking for volunteers to help with our season. Check out the Volunteering tab and Coaches tab for more information. If you have held a specific volunteer role in the past and wish to volunteer for that position again, please send me an email so that I can reserve it for you.
I can be reached at email@example.com
- Early registration for parents volunteering to coach: opens 1 February 2016
- Open registration for all TCA members: opens 15 February 2016
- When open, online registration can be completed on our SportzSoft web page by clicking here