Registration is now closed for the 2016 Season.
Thanks to everyone who has signed up coach, manage, and help with volunteer tasks before, during, and after the season!
Key Dates for the season:
Mid-March: you can expect to receive an email from your coach after March 15th letting you know which team you are on, which field you will be playing on, and any other pertinent information. Our volunteers are working diligently to get teams formed as we speak and we will have the information available to you as soon as we can.
April 23rd: Season begins!
May 14th: Picture Day at Bearspaw Lions Hall. Your coach will let you know what time you need to be at the hall that day.
June 25th: Season ends. More information to come during the season about a wrap-up party
Times and Schedule
|U4||Mixed||Saturday 9:30 – 10:30|
|U5||Mixed||Saturday 10:45 – 11:45|
|U6||Mixed||Saturday 10:45 – 11:45|
|U5/U6||Mixed||Tuesday & Thursday 6:30 – 7:30|
|U8||Mixed||Monday & Wednesday 6:30-7:30|
|U8||Girls||Monday & Wednesday 6:30-7:30|
Soccer registration is now closed,we are looking forward to a great season!
This is a short set of instructions for how to sign your child up for the TCA Community Soccer League. Our registration software isn’t the most intuitive so please be patient!
- CLICK HERE to go to our online registration system
- If you already have a username and password then login to the system; if you do not, then follow the instructions to create one
- You’ll need to purchase a 2016 membership to the Tuscany Community Association (this is different than the Resident’s Association which operates the Tuscany Club). To do so:
- Near the top look for Membership: Tuscany Community Assoc. and then a blue link that says “Renew”
- Click Renew
- Click “Pay now” and follow the directions
- You need to pay for the TCA membership before you can add any soccer registrations
- To register for soccer:
- Click New Registration
- Select the family member that will be playing soccer and click Next
- Select from the available soccer leagues in the dropdown menu
- IMPORTANT: Only box will only show the leagues for which your child is eligible based on their age. For a breakdown of which ages fit in which categories see the table here.
- Example to qualify for the U4 your child must have been born between Jan 1 2012 and Dec 31 2012
- OPTIONAL: Enter health information
- Read and agree to the waiver; check the “I agree” box and then click Next
- If you’d like to register another child click Add Registration and follow the same process
- If not, click next
- Select your volunteering duty and click Continue with Registration
- Select your payment method to finalize the registration
- CLICK HERE to go to our online registration system
- Programs are limited by age and only the programs that match your child’s age will be available.
- Breakdown of which ages fit which leagues is available here
Thanks for playing community soccer with us this year, we’re looking forward to a great season!!
WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE COACHES!!
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
1 U8 Mixed Asst coach
2 U8 Girls Asst coaches
Thanks to everyone that has signed up to be a volunteer coach for the U4-U8 Community soccer league. While we’ve had a good response we’re still a few head- and assistant-coaches short for the number of kids we’re anticipating.
We appreciate anyone that wants to coach and YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH COACHING SOCCER! We’ll give you all the training you need – We’ll also give you a FREE HOODIE as a thank you!
Open sign up for all players begins on Monday February 15th and runs through Feb 29th. We’ll set the number of teams based on the number of coaches we have committed.
If you have questions please contact Jamie at email@example.com
*** UPDATED WITH ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS***
This year we’re doing a pre-order for Tuscany Soccer hoodies. We know that spring games can be chilly and these will help keep you warm on the sidelines! Look for the option to add a hoodie when you register your child for soccer. They are $35 and will be available in sizes YS to Adult XXL and watch for more details on ordering before registration opens.
The Tuscany Soccer League loves our volunteers, and to show it we’re giving away one free hoodie to each coach and assistant coach as a great big THANK YOU!
How to order
- Click Here to go to the order form
- Sign in to SportzSoft
- Update your TCA Membership (if required)
- Click “New Registration”
- Select who you want to order the hoodie for
- Select their size from the “Select registration product…” menu
- Click Add Another Registration to add another hoodie to your order
- Once you’re done adding hoodies click Next to pay via credit card
Pre-order is available until Feb 29th and hoodies will be delivered before the seasons starts
If you’re a volunteer coach please use the form here
Planning is underway for the 2016 Soccer season! The season will begin on Saturday April 23rd, 2016 and will run until Saturday June 25th, 2016.
My name is Jamie Neufeld and I will be taking over the position of Tuscany Soccer Coordinator. I would love to hear from you with any questions, comments, or feed-back about our soccer program. And as always, we are looking for volunteers to help with our season. Check out the Volunteering tab and Coaches tab for more information. If you have held a specific volunteer role in the past and wish to volunteer for that position again, please send me an email so that I can reserve it for you.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early registration for parents volunteering to coach: opens 1 February 2016
- Open registration for all TCA members: opens 15 February 2016
- When open, online registration can be completed on our SportzSoft web page by clicking here
The 2015 Soccer seasons starts April, 20
U8 Mixed and Girls start April 20, 2015
U5/U6 Tues/Thurs starts April 21, 2015
U5 Saturday Starts April 25, 2015
U4 Saturday Starts April 25, 2015
Coaches Equipment Pick-up
Saturday April 18, 2015
East end of Home Depot Parking Lot
U4 Coaches and or Managers pick up 1-2:00 pm.
U5 pick up 2-3:00 pm
U5/U6 Sat pick up 3-4:00 pm
U8 Mixed and Girls pick up 4-5:00 pm
Pictures on May 2, 2015 at Bearspaw Lions Hall- team times to be confirmed.
Uniforms to be distributed week of April 20th. Coaches/Managers will be contacted about pick up times.
Registration for the 2015 Season is about to begin.
Huge thanks to our jersey sponsors this year!
We are pleased to have our team pictures taken once again by Todd Thomas and his crew at Abbyroad Photography.
Team picture times can be found here: 2015 SOCCER Photo Schedule
The Memory Mate is included in your registration fees. To order additional pictures fill out this order form: 2015 picture order form
If you are unable to make your team’s time, please let your coach or manager know.
All Pictures will take place at the Bearspaw Lions Hall 25240 Nagway Road.
Click here for a map to the Lions Hall
click here for Receipts – login and check the ‘ALL‘ box to view all previous programs if you are looking for a receipt from previous years.
Soccer Program Descriptions
U4 – Players will be introduced to basic skills through fun games and introductory activities. Games will not be scheduled for this age group.
U5 & U6 – Players will continue to develop the basic techniques of soccer such as dribbling, passing and shooting. Weekly sessions will be split into half practice and half scheduled game.
U8 (boys, girls, mixed) – Players will continue to develop the basic techniques of soccer such as dribbling, passing and shooting. Weekly sessions will be split into half practice and half scheduled game.
All programs provide a fun, positive environment for the players. Each program is appropriate for all levels of players.